Enjoying our product and seeing the benefits of adding CBD to your daily routine is what we want for our customers.
Over the past few months, we’ve been considering a change to our formulation because as the industry progresses, so our products need to progress.
It’s for this reason that we decided to change our carrier oil from MCT oil (a coconut oil extract) to Hemp seed oil.
The reason for the blog post is that we want our customers to know about this improved product, but more importantly, why it’s improved, and what’s different about it.
Why is Hemp Seed Oil better?
- Hemp seed oil is, by itself, a very nutritious oil. It’s jam-packed with omega oils which are beneficial in helping to prevent and manage heart disease.
- Our CBD is derived from hemp, so we felt that using a hemp derived carrier oil makes sense.
- Hemp seed oil is richer and leaves a smooth comforting taste in your mouth after you have taken your daily dose
What differences will you notice about our CBD oil?
- Firstly, the Hemp seed oil is green in colour. This is indicative of the freshness of the oil (the seeds are still green when they are pressed) and it shows that the nutrients have been left in the oil.
- If you’re taking the natural variant, you’ll notice that the taste is much earthier and has a nuttiness to it. Hemp seed oil can be bitter so if you’re not a fan of bitterness, then you might want to try one of our flavoured variants.
- After you’ve taken your daily dose, the oil really coats the inside of your mouth and leaves a smooth, velvety feeling in your mouth.
We understand that people don’t like change, especially if the old version was working. In this instance, we believe we’ve enhanced our products, but we want you to know BEFORE you get your product.
If you have any questions about the new formula, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can contact us via email, live chat or phone call:
073 451 2690