Oil Science 250mg Pet CBD Oil Drops – 50ml Tincture
R575.00 — or subscribe and get 45% off
A blend of 250mg pure broad spectrum CBD extract, mixed with MCT carrier oil. Specially formulated for medium and large sized pets.
- 100% natural
- THC free
- GMP certified
- Lab tested
- Fully legal
Oil Science’s CBD Oil drops are a blend of 250mg pure broad spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) extract, mixed with MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil. The product comes in a 50ml tincture containing approximately 1000 drops, and comes with a medical dropper for easy dosage.
This product is THC free, with no psychoactive effects.
CBD Oil has shown to support pets with a wide range of ailments such as:
- Chronic pain
- Skin irritations
- Sleep disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Epilepsy + more
Instructions & Dosage
- Step 1: Remove the bottle from the box and shake well.
- Step 2: Use the medical dropper to place a few drops of CBD Oil under the pet’s tongue.
- Step 3: Allow the drops to remain under the tongue for around 45 seconds before swallowing.
For the best results, we recommend that you repeat the above dosage twice per day. Customers have seen success using 5 drops per dosage. The more consistently you use your CBD oil drops, the better the results you will see.
- Half of the medical dropper equates to roughly 10 drops.
- The South African Health Ministry stipulates a maximum of 20mg of CBD per day.
Oil Science’s CBD Oil is 100% natural (organic), ethically sourced, plant-based and suitable for vegans. It has been lab tested and is GMP-certified. It has no additives or preservatives, and contains only:
- 250mg pure broad spectrum CBD extract
- MCT carrier oil
- Store the product in a dark, dry and cool place.
- Once opened, keep it refrigerated for optimal effectiveness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before use.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- If already using chronic medication, we would suggest that you consult your medical professional before considering using CBD as part of your treatment plan.
- If you notice a change in colour of your CBD oil, this is a result of the MCT carrier oil being exposed to UV light and will not reduce the effectiveness of the product.