Oil Science 600mg CBD Oil Drops – 30ml Tincture
R799.00 — available on subscription from R439.45 every 4 weeks
A blend of 600mg pure broad spectrum CBD extract, mixed with Hemp seed carrier oil.
- 100% natural
- THC free
- GMP certified
- Lab tested
- Fully legal
Save with our Subscription Club. Get your products automatically delivered to your door each month.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE:
4 Week Subscription, SAVE 45%
6 Week Subscription, SAVE 40%
8 Week Subscription, SAVE 35% (every 2 months)
Oil Science’s CBD Oil drops are a blend of 600mg pure broad spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) extract, mixed with Hemp seed oil. The product comes in a 30ml tincture containing approximately 600 drops and comes with a medical dropper for easy dosage.
This product is THC free, with no psychoactive effects.
CBD Oil has shown to support a wide range of ailments such as:
- Chronic pain
- Sleep disorders
SUBSCRIBE and SAVE!
Instructions & Dosage
- Step 1: Remove the bottle from the box and shake well.
- Step 2: Use the medical dropper to place a few drops of CBD Oil under the tongue.
- Step 3: Allow the drops to remain under the tongue for around 45 seconds before swallowing.
For the best results, we recommend that you repeat the above dosage twice per day. Customers have seen success using 10 drops per dosage. The more consistently you use your CBD oil drops, the better the results you will see. If you are sensitive to the flavour then feel free to mix your oil into your favourite food or drink.
- Half of the medical dropper equates to roughly 10 drops.
- The South African Health Ministry stipulates a maximum of 20mg of CBD per day.
Oil Science’s CBD Oil is 100% natural (organic), ethically sourced, plant-based and suitable for vegans. It has been lab tested and is GMP-certified. It has no additives or preservatives, and contains only:
- 600mg pure broad spectrum CBD extract
- Hemp seed carrier oil
- Store the product in a dark, dry and cool place.
- Once opened, keep it refrigerated for optimal effectiveness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before use.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- If already using chronic medication, we would suggest that you consult your medical professional before considering using CBD as part of your treatment plan.