Oil Science 50mg Pet CBD Oil Drops – 50ml Tincture
R339.00 — available on subscription from
R339.00 every 4 weeks
A blend of 50mg pure broad spectrum CBD extract, mixed with MCT carrier oil. Specially formulated for smaller sized pets.
- 100% natural
- THC free
- GMP certified
- Lab tested
- Fully legal
Save with our Subscription Plan. Get your products automatically delivered to your door each month. You can cancel your subscription anytime.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE:
4 Week Subscription, SAVE 45%
6 Week Subscription, SAVE 40%
8 Week Subscription, SAVE 35% (every 2 months)
Oil Science’s CBD Oil drops are a blend of 50mg pure broad spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) extract, mixed with MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil. Specially formulated for smaller sized pets. The product comes in a 50ml tincture containing approximately 600 drops and comes with a medical dropper for easy dosage.
This product is THC free, with no psychoactive effects.
CBD Oil has shown to support pets with a wide range of ailments such as:
- Chronic pain
- Skin disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Epilepsy + more
SUBSCRIBE and SAVE!
Instructions & Dosage
- Step 1: Remove the bottle from the box and shake well.
- Step 2: Use the medical dropper to place a few drops of CBD Oil under the pet’s tongue.
For the best results, we recommend that you repeat the above dosage twice per day. Customers have seen success using 10 drops per dosage. The more consistently you use your CBD oil drops, the better the results you will see.
- Half of the medical dropper equates to roughly 10 drops.
- The South African Health Ministry stipulates a maximum of 20mg of CBD per day
Oil Science’s CBD Oil is 100% natural (organic), ethically sourced, plant-based and suitable for vegans. It has been lab tested and is GMP-certified. It has no additives or preservatives, and contains only:
- 50mg pure broad spectrum CBD extract
- MCT carrier oil
- Store the product in a dark, dry and cool place.
- Once opened, keep it refrigerated for optimal effectiveness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before use.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- If already using chronic medication, we would suggest that you consult your medical professional before considering using CBD as part of your treatment plan.