Oil Science 300mg Cinnamon CBD Oil Drops – 30ml Tincture
R549.00 — or
R549.00 / month
A blend of 300mg pure broad spectrum CBD extract, mixed with hemp seed carrier oil and infused with Cinnamon bark extract for a naturally sweeter flavour.
- 100% natural
- THC free
- GMP certified
- Lab tested
- Fully legal
Oil Science’s CBD Oil drops are a blend of 300mg pure broad spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) extract, mixed with hemp seed oil and infused with Cinnamon bark extract for a naturally sweeter flavour. The product comes in a 30ml tincture containing approximately 600 drops, and comes with a medical dropper for easy dosage.
This product is THC free, with no psychoactive effects.
CBD Oil has shown to support a wide range of ailments such as:
- Chronic pain
- Sleep disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Epilepsy + more
Instructions & Dosage
- Step 1: Remove the bottle from the box and shake well.
- Step 2: Use the medical dropper to place a few drops of CBD Oil under the tongue.
- Step 3: Allow the drops to remain under the tongue for around 45 seconds before swallowing.
For the best results, we recommend that you repeat the above dosage twice per day. Customer have seen success using 10 drops per dosage. The more consistently you use your CBD oil drops, the better the results you will see. If you are sensitive to the flavour then feel free to mix your oil into your favourite food or drink.
- Half of the medical dropper equates to roughly 10 drops.
- The South African Health Ministry stipulates a maximum of 20mg of CBD per day.
Oil Science’s CBD Oil is 100% natural (organic), ethically sourced, plant-based and suitable for vegans. It has been lab tested and is GMP-certified. It has no additives or preservatives, and contains only:
- 300mg pure broad spectrum CBD extract
- Hemp seed carrier oil
- Cinnamon bark extract
- Store the product in a dark, dry and cool place.
- Once opened, keep it refrigerated for optimal effectiveness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before use.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- If already using chronic medication, we would suggest that you consult your medical professional before considering using CBD as part of your treatment plan.